Monday, December 21, 2009

21st December 2009 @ The Curve.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This girl looks so cute! =D
Photobucket

I've been busying for my work this while.
So can't always update my lovely blog. aha.
Longgggggggg time never go for shopping ady!
since our working time had changed to 8am until 6pm.
Me and Misky decided to have a shopping free tonight @ The curve!
*planned to go 1u, but there don't have MANGO.*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My purpose to go there is to buy a new clothes for xmas! Who knows I didn't buy anything, instead she's the one bought something =..=
It's time to eat!
muahaha. =D
Photobucket
The girl, Misky.
Photobucket
Look at this lil boy! He is sooooooooooo handsome and cute!!! HAHA =D
Photobucket
my so-damn-full's face. lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket