Monday, November 30, 2009

30th November 2009 @ Sungai Wang.

Promised Ker to meet at the bus stop at 9.30am.
And guess what? I woke up at 9.05am! OMFG!
The first things I did is text baby, cause he will be reach my place before 9.30am.
I can't even take a shower! I know its so dirty, but pardon me. I have no choice. =_=
Walked out to the hawker center nearby my house and waited for Ker and his mom. lol.
Cause Ker was ill. Poor him =(.
Photobucket
Met baby's cousin there.
And the guy send us to the KTM station. Thanks alott =).
Took ktm to KL and walked to the lil old clinic.
Its a super long journey. Don't forget, am wearing high heels, man! Grrrr.

Me and baby were sweating-non-stop! -_-
Photobucket
Went to take their breakfast and my brunch afterward. aha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Baby's.
Photobucket
Ker's.
Photobucket
Mine. =)
Photobucket

Shopped until 3+pm, went to McDonald and rest for a while. The girl asked us to take away, don't know why. lol.
Photobucket
Look like a kid. ahahaha.
Photobucket
Ker. Acting cool! XD
Photobucket
Went back around 6+pm.

Saw these ppl at the monorial centre. They are giving some free Coca-cola for everyone.
Photobucket
This pic is so damn blur. lol.
Photobucket
The guys.
Photobucket

Bought a jeans and a flattie today.
I've never bought these stuff for some century.
Cause I used to wear short pants and high heels. LOL.
k la. Going to bed now.
Gotta work tmrw! ><
Tired sial.
And yeah, had a nice day with baby and ker today. Thanks guys! =D
Love you, baby.

2 comments:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket