Sunday, November 22, 2009

22cd November 2009 @ One Utama.

Photobucket
Went to 1U with the guy(Nic) today. He asked me to go out suddenly due to his moodiness. So yeah, I gotta accompany him for few hours since am a good friend. aha.

Headed to buy the movie tickets and then went to Sushi King for my lunch and his breakfast, lunch and last night's supper. lol.
Photobucket
Watched the movie, A Christmas Carol.

I love this movie so much! aha. Prefer you guys to watch 3D one. Am sure it will be much more nicer! =D
Went home after movie. I don't think I could make him more happier, but bored. -_-
but the only one benefits is just... you can tell me everything. I would not tell anyone because I would forget what you've told after few minutes. ahahaha.

Alright, this is the sweets I bought last night.
Cuteeeee. Love shape one! aha. :D
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket