Saturday, November 21, 2009

21st November 2009 @ Sunway Pyramid.

Photobucket
The girls told me that they would reach my home around 7+am. So I got up around 6.30+am -_-. Wait wait and wait, an hour time is passed. The girls still haven't show up yet. How EARLY they were. LOL.

Finally reached, and chilled as I preparing my stuff.
Moon took this. lol.
btw, long time never go out with this "cute" style. Feel so damn weird! =__=
Baby love cute girl, what to do? LOL.
Photobucket
Headed to cinema to buy the movie tickets. But there has a huge crowds of people! I really don't feel like squeeze into the crowd. So yeah, the friendship of us is very important now. aha. Thanks, guys! ;D.


Alright, we then rushed to Red box.
Awww. My favorites session! Woohoo. =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Saw it??

How tall is him and how short am I? OMG.
(without heels)
Photobucket
Look, am just same tall with him when I was standing on the sofa. Oh goshhhh. =__=
(but he told me he love short girl, crazy right? ahaha.)
Photobucket

Well, hanging around before our movie start.
This is nice. =D
Photobucket

Alright, managed to catch the movie, 2012.
Hmm yeah, it's so great! Especially the engine part. ahaha.

Went to take sticker pics afterward.
yeah, sweet. =D
Photobucket

Went to Baskin Robbin for dating? LOL.
Photobucket
This one looks so blur.
Photobucket
My boy. ♥
Photobucket
Something happened afterward. But its okay, I didn't angry about it. No worries :).
Bought some Japanese snacks before got home. =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the Kitty one!


I had a really great time with you, baby.
I guess sometimes you might feel dissapointed because I've not write nothing much about you in blog. Sorry about that..I love you so much. I just don't know how to tell. Hope you could understand me. :)

xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket