Tuesday, October 20, 2009

hmm am not a good girl as you think. I have a lot of bad attitudes that guy can't stand with. That day, finally i got to know what caused i lost him. That's because of my attitude. He don't like i wear too sexy. He mentioned me at first, but i thought he would never care about it. He didn't tell me what's the problem. And, He love freedom more. So that's the happy ending we have. lol.

I've been tired by waiting, and hurting..
so i don't want to waste my time, and also "him".
Ye, i'd believe that you will pamper me and caring me. Hope you wouldn't hurt me again. Promise? I wil change my bad attitude. I'll change anything that you don't like. Just.. as long as you tells me your feelings, kay? :)

Alright, tomorrow is the first paper that i'm gonna to take, BM. They told me karangan may come out about 'rasuah'. I did the essay before! But my karangan is not with me! Grrr. So i've tried to do revision about komsas. Oh goshhh, I can't even concentrate on it! How come huh? sigh. Will try my best to memories all that by tomorrow, because i'm so tired now. heh.

Ohh yaaaa, Happy Birthday to my girl, Leong Yan Yee! :D
*smoooooochesss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket