Sunday, September 27, 2009

The last day of holidays!

Just came back from dinner. Huuu so damn full now!

My add math's homework have not done yet, but i'm so lazy to do. Even i reread the question for 100 times, i also can't understand what is it about. I'm sucks in add maths!

Well, today is the last day of holidays T___T. Tomorrow school reopen, and i have not prepare my stuff yet. School is just...so BORED! Seriously, i do realise that i was like never learn anything in this 9 months, especially Chemistry. lol. I am a super retarded! So i have to use so long time to finish my work, than others. Contrarily, i can use a short time to finish my exam. Let say the exam will be 1 hour, I would used 5 minutes to read all the questions, then start to "try" to answer the questions. Normally i just need around 20 minutes to finished all the questions in Chemi, Physics and Bio examination. lol. And for History, 5 minutes is just enough for me, i think. lol.

Awww i'm getting fatter this few days. B'cause i have nothing to do at home, so just keep eating. OMGGG. Grrrrrrr. So yeah, tomorrow gotta start to do exercise to lose my weight!

Alright, heard from Darren that today is birthday Zhi wei. Its too bad can't celebrate with the joker. lol. However, happy birthday, dude! ;)

{} xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket