Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23rd.September.2009 @ Sunway Lagoon.

Well well well, went to Lagoon today with the couple(jun er, kuo wei) and Chuan. Yeahhh i like to go out with them, cause they will never ffk me! aha. Kuo wei's dad is the best! He send us go there so that we needn't to take the cab, & the most important was no need to spend the taxi fees. aha.

So yeah, its been a while i been into shopping without make up since...i learnt how to make up. lol. Actually its good, cause those cosmetics are really killing your skin when you put on make up, seriously. I make up cause i hate my single eye lid -.- but its okay.. i'll try don't to make up so much :))

Alright, reached sunway around 11am. & then went to Wendy's for our breakfast. After breakfast, the most important thing is rushed to Watson and bought a Sunblock! It's indispensable!!!

So after bought the sunblock, hustled to buy the tickets. Wei chuan was the one who have to queue up and buy the tickets. Damn kesian him. haha.
So yeah, after smear over the sunblock, then start with our gamesssss. Woohoooo~
I saw a super duperrrrrr leng zai! He brought his two brothers along. See, how caring is him! aha. Blond hair, grey eyes, white-skinned, tall.. Awww hes my cup of tea! I met him twice. & i hope the 3rd time is coming but its not. So.. sigh. If its destined, i'll meet him the 3rd time! & i won't let you go that time! ahaha.

Oops. I met Eddy in Lagoon. And i was like "what the heckkk". This is the first time he saw my terrible face that without make up. lol. I'm sure he was shocked! ahaha.

Its time to go! cause we were so bored and hungry -.-

The sweet couple :D
The RM10 couple. ahaha Supposed to go home after Lagoon, but then we suddenly planned to go pyramid for a movie.
And yeah.. i didn't bring my heel!!! So i have to wear the slipper! Wthhhh. i was praying that i won't meet any friend there all the way. but guess what? I met Vinccy, Nicholas and May chi. OMG. Vinccy was wearing high heel & mine was slipper! Seeeee, how short is me when i was standing beside her?!! oh goshhhh.

Met the dude, Payam. Was so surprise to meet him there! lol.
Managed to catch the movie, Where got ghost. Yeah yeahhhh~ finally i watched! Woohhoooooo :D Actually the guys were watched, but they watched it again cause of us. ahaha. Enna. so "wei dai" la~ lol.

I'd borrow a lot of money with Chuan, as you know, i never expect to go sunway, i thought i'll go go home directly after came out from lagoon -.-

Huuu~ I'm soooo damn exhausted today. Thanks a lottt for Jun er. Cause she updated her blog in order for me to get all the photos as she was soooo tired! Thanks, babe! *huggiieesss*

waittttt. Lastly,
Happy birthday to my lovely cousin, Trista! :D

{} xoxo;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket