Thursday, June 11, 2009

I was going to find my ex-manager yesterday, cause he told me that he will not be there after this week. Oh ya, he told me that Edison is coming to Malaysia on this Friday. Awww it's too bad that I'm unable to go there to meet him :( Hmmm actually he's not a pervert la. Don't deny that you guys never do? or may be you will do it some day? He's just unlucky~ HAHA. He is exceedingly attractive still, ILOVEHIM. Well, hogging on the phone with my darling Jean today. As you know, she's sooo sweet. I'm always a lil PIE when I'm with her =.= haha! Alright, those snacks I bought yesterday had eaten by me today. Awww it's sooo nice, i'll buy much more snacks from the shop on next Sat. Woohoo~

PEACH flavor :D

I love this so darn freaking much! Know why? Just cause of the Panda! HAHA.

*huggiieesss* I miss my baby boy! *kisses*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket