Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy half year anniversary ♥

19.April.2009
Exactly! yesterday was our half year anniversary.
I can't celebrate with baby because he was going out to celebrated his friend's birthday.
But It's okay, I'll celebrate on this coming Saturday. haha! We're always argue of some minor things in this half year, but I know, we argue just because of we're caring of each other =].
I'd remember that last time I was working in Sunway, I chatted with him through text message. That day I didn't have break time*due to some mishap*, working at 10a.m until 10p.m. I told baby that I was so hungry.. After something over an hour, I saw him in front of me! He bought me pizza. awwww I was absolutely feel so surprise at the moment~ He's really so sweet :D! By the way, I think we can being together at least one or two years..hope you'll not let me down. Anyway, Happy half year anniversary baby, I love you!
♥♥♥
this is a simple picture I drew for you, hope you will like it. :)

1 comment:

  1. happy half year anniversary~~~~
    hehe... so sweet... happy always.... blissful always~~~

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket