Friday, March 27, 2009

tuition is fun! ;)

woohoo~ going to tuition later. haha! wondering why am I so excited? IDK. haha. the one things I know is I missed the class last week and I felt so regret after that for NO reason. lol. may be I am missing the funny tutor that like to tell us some amusing joke while teaching :). owh ya, had chemi's test today. It's extremely difficult for me. have to write an essay for the section C on a text pad. And eventually my test pad was blanked. People took 1 hour to finished the paper but It's only need 5 minutes for me. Because I have no idea what should I write on the paper. lol. And about my add maths. *faint* I'm really ignorant of it. I bought the smart practice for add maths but I have never do it. Seems like have to take tuition for these subject soon. Oh no.. now only I recall that my Physics and Chemi's report haven't complete yet. arghhhh~ you will see me in the mental home soon if I keep the attitude like that! I have to change it, SOON. haha. Yesterday got Jean's call after went to night market at SS2 with Trista. And I realized that everyone of us is gonna broke. But I still going out next week for accompany Trista to buy the birthday present for her boyfriend. hope I wont spend too much money on that day. so..good luck for me! ;)
.....................................................................................

went to tuition just now. My friend doesn't know what's the meaning of "rape". So the tutor was explained to her, tutor = merogol*idk the spelling, but anythings la*. After he said that then added "but so sorry that I can't show you." darn him! LMAO. I'm pretty like the way he's teaching. I think everyone do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket