Wednesday, February 25, 2009

-.-

got the physics marks today, niko got a bad result for it.
she was cried. I'm so sorry to heard that.
But its okay baby, this is just the 1st test. I think most of the student will got a bad result. Especially me. ==
I'm almost failed all the subject, man!
owhhh *cool down*
you know what, today is the 1st day I got what the teacher talking about.
before that, what she teached I'm just blur. And all the homework she gave I was never complete.
And the chemi.. *sigh*
the whole class was failed in the subjects.
so teacher required us to retest. hope this time will pass! *praying*
hmmm I was bought some refrences book from teacher.
I bought for chemi, physics, bio and add maths.
so..today my hand was patah. ==


see~
crazy, man! ==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket