Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Plan B @ Publika.

Sorry for no update againnnn :( Really have no time to blog. Has been working and will have an exam on Fri, hope everything gonna be okay, at least I can pass! lol.

Alright, enjoy!

Outings with friends on the lovely Sunday. Met up at Kenneth's house then go with one car. Save fuel, recycle, we love the earth sial =P. hahaha.
Played with his puppy before going out, damn cuteee! Like a doll ♥


Plan B @ Publika as our brunch. ♥
 



 

Macam yessss. hahah!








This is sooo tasty! Recommended ♥
 





Cabonara.


And this is soft shell crab..I never try. Don't know how it taste, but my friend recommend this to us. So I think it should be not bad, you guys can have a try ;)



Had a window shop at Sunway pyramid and had a dessert @ Snowy while waiting friends come to pick us up.


Yum cha session after that without a doubt! lol. Ohhh, I used to sleep at 9+ around 10 previously. Recently I never sleep before 12. lolll. Sighh. Hope my skin will not become worse because of that. God blesssss =( *finger crossed*

Will try to update the post about Singapore soon! Sorrryyyy =(


1 comment:

  1. waiting for your coming post :D love to read your blog always :)

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket