Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fish & Co @ One Utama

Fell sick last week. A whole week. How pityyy =( But no worries, I'm fine now :D
The most toturing thing when sick is take MEDICINE. Omg, especially the pill type one. I am very bad in shallowing pills. And the med I've got are sibeh big one. Urgghhh. Don't want to get sick anymoreeee ='(


And I've dyed my hair the day before I fall sick. Milk Tea Brown this time as Mr.Liu said this colour is nice and he like it :)


My face just so paleeeee, I know. :(


Didn't take any photo of food that day as I suddenly felt ill. Didn't have appetite to eat at all. And I always eat the same food, so no need to take photo laaa. hahah.

And this is another post of the day before I fall sick. I make this two post together as they both are short.



Love their ice. Nice to biteee!♥ hahah :P


Their fish and chips are sooo delectable!! Love ittt ♥



This is nice! I've forgotten the name. Just know it's serve with CHEESE ♥♥♥

I'm soooo busy with my assignments lately, pardon me for didn't do any update for blog. Promise will blog once I free! =D

xoxo;  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket